Crowd Control - 4 hours
Understanding the roles and responsibilities of security guard’s in handling crowd control incidents is a critical area of study. Lessons in this course will cover topics such as techniques for controlling loud or boisterous celebrations, appropriate tactics of handling disputes and confronting conflicts constructively, and preemptive measures to deal with civil disobedience and disturbances, including labor action disputes and workplace stoppages.
- Be provided with an understanding of crowd control techniques and management.
- Learn how to properly plan and prepare for crowds and other disturbances.
- Understand how to identify different types of crowds and crowd behavior.
- Be provided with an understanding of how to handle disputes.
- Learn how to confront conflicts constructively and efficiently.
- Learn how to properly plan for instances of civil disobedience or other disturbances.
- Be provided with an understanding of how to handle disturbances in the workplace, such as labor actions, disputes, and workplace stoppages.